MoVroid - movie maker is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-27. The program can be installed on Android.
It is simple app that generates a video file from multiple images.
With this app, you can easily make incredible videos.
Let's make creative videos with connecting lot of images.
[Before creating video]
Tap the menu on the title bar to configure each items.
1. Frame rate - the number of frames to be displayed per second. The higher the number will be smooth video.
2. Video bitrate - the amount of data to be transferred per second. The higher the number will be high-quality video but increase the file size.
3. Resolution - video pixels. The higher the number will be high-quality video but increase the file size.
4. Video format - Supported video format is MPEG4 only.
5. Repeat count - Set the number of times to repeat the video.
Sounds has not been supported.
Tap the image in gallery to add it to the end of the editing video.
Drag the image in gallery to insert it to the editing video area (:film view).
Tap Close button (on the left) to remove the selected frames in the editing video.
Tap Encode button (on the right) to generate the video file.
When encoding is completed, the video file will be saved in gallery and played in the video playback software.
MoVroid - movie maker (version 1.1) has a file size of 13.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.